Sunday 13 November 2016

Double Page Spread Plan

 In my research, I found out that a large majority of people wanted to read album reviews and read about their favourite artists. From this information, I have decided my article should be an interview asking the frontman of the Band about their new album and adding my own comments about the songs here and there. The double page spread will consist of a short introduction explaining what the article is about and a little about the frontman of the band “Michael Fahrenheit”. Above the article there will be a big pull quote taken from the text and then a slightly smaller title for the article so they catch the reader’s eye and then some bold anchorage text to explain what the article is about. The photo may take up the entire two pages and the text will probably be over the photo as that was the most popular choice of style in my audience research.

No comments:

Post a Comment