Friday 16 September 2016

Media Magazine Evaluation


Media Magazine Evaluation

 For my magazine I used Microsoft office Word for the mock up cover to plan out the layout and think about the colour scheme and house style design. For the final cover I used the same image on Photoshop, used text, shapes and the blur tool. The text I used seemed appropriate for my target audience as it is Times New Roman which is a smart font but is still bold for the cover, so this is suitable for the sixth form. I chose to use Blue in the end instead of red as blue is typically associated with school. I chose white cover lines as they stand out and look professional, like many other magazines. The main slogan at the top was black it would stand out and be unique. The blur tool was used to make the background and the foreground (just the front of the table) faded so the focus would be on the two students. This will appeal to my target audience because they look smart and aspirational therefore people will be more inclined to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment